Thursday 17 October 2013

My Top 4 Fashion Designers for the Circus Collection - Digital Design

Elsa Schiaperelli's circus collection is my favourite as I like the way she has used the prints of performing animals in her outfits.

 
 

 
 











Galliano's Circus collection is my second favourite as I like the dark background and the way the tiger stands out on the back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 Desigual's collection is third in my top 4 as I like the tutus however I don't like how bright everything is.



Bauhaus Triadic Ballet is my lease favourite as I don't like how dull everything is.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 These pieces of research are not useful to me at all as they do not fit in with my theme. They do not inspire me for any of my own designs and none of the colours fit with the Gothic theme.





No comments:

Post a Comment