Monday 27 January 2014

Photo shoot plan - Contextual Studies

Model: Sophie Holden.
Photographer: Liam Jump.
Location: Oldham College Studio.
Garment: A black and burgundy paneled corset with a cage skirt, fishnet tights and black heeled boots.
Make up and Hair: Sophie will bring her own base make up such as foundation and powder etc. Then I will provide the eyelashes, lipstick, white eyebrow pencil, mascara and white hairspray. Sophie will arrive with her hair straight and flat so that I can spray it white for her. She will arrive at 10am so that I have time to do her makeup and hair before the shoot.
Accessories: Sophie will bring her own shoes as then they will be the right size. The shoes will be black, high heeled boots with studs along the heel.
Poses: I have not yet decided which poses I would like Sophie to do as the skirt will make it difficult for her to sit down.
Camera: The photographer will provide the camera, if needs be he will book it from college.

Timing plan:
5-15 minutes- I will show the model and the photographer my moodboard so that he knows what I want the pictures to look like and she knows how I want her to look and pose.
15-75 minutes- I will do the model's hair and make up before I help her get dressed into the garment. This will take around an hour. Whilst we are doing this the photographer will be setting up the studio.
75-85 minutes- I will discuss the lighting and setup with the photographer whilst the model is in the studio so that we can make any adjustments before we start.
85-90 minutes- The photographer will take some test shots whilst the model relaxes and gets used to things. Any final adjustments need can be made.
90-120 minutes- The shoot will begin and we will get as many different shots and different poses as possible. When we are finished I will get the photos off the photographer straight away so there is no chance of never receiving them or seeing them again.

Hopefully the shoot will go well and myself, the photographer and the model will each have a set of photos for our portfolio. If not it is an experience gained and any mistakes will be learnt from.

No comments:

Post a Comment