Thursday 7 November 2013

Gothic Fairy Tale Moodboard - Digital Design



My mood board for Gothic Burlesque. I really like the composition of the pictures on my mood board and the colours however I think the writing could've been bigger. The pictures chosen and deep colours fit with the theme and the dark, mysterious male up ideas are very gothic.

My colour palette, patterns, styles, decorations and fabrics taken from my moodboard. The colours taken from my moodboard are perfect for the gothic theme however the patterns do not fit well and I probably will not use them.

The styles of the garments shown above are quite in now and would be sold everyday on the high street however the black rose pattern may not appeal to the fashion followers of today and may not sell very well. On the other hand the deep purple colour and the white and black flowery pattern work very well together and may get sold more.









No comments:

Post a Comment