Saturday 9 November 2013

Inspiration for my circus design - Design


 
I chose this image as I like the black dress with the red under-layer.
 
 
 
I chose this image as I like the feathers around the neck and the ruffles around the chest.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the feather skirt.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the green with the black decoration.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the way that her hat matches her corset.
 
This image is very useful to me as I would like my model to have huge, extravagant, white hair as it brings out the small waist of the design on my outfit.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the way her lips look like she is permanently pouting due to her makeup.
 
 
I chose this image as I like her eyelashes and eye makeup.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the way that she looks evil but in a pretty way and I like her hair.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the way her makeup has been done.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the decoration around her eye.
 
 
I chose this image as I really like her big, white hair and I also love the creepy way her makeup has been done.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the idea of making a skirt like this.
 
 This image was very useful to my design ideas as it helped me come up with the final illustration for the skirt of my outfit.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the way the skirt is ruffled at the top and then trails behind her.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the ruffled, stripy fabric with the red netting on the edges.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the feather in her hair and the stitching on her face.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the decoration on her corset and the long socks.
 
 
I chose this image as I like the big, ruffled sleeves on the dress and the big skirt.
 
All of the above images will be useful to my designs as they fit in with the colour scheme I plan to use and they are all acceptable to be used under the theme Gothic Burlesque. The style of some of these items of clothing are from Elizabethan and Victorian eras meaning they fit in the gothic category and the corsets and short skirts fit with the burlesque category.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment