Sunday 18 May 2014

Photo Shoot Plan


Photo Shoot Plan

 

Model: Jade Boardman

Photographer: Hannah Kenton – Oldham Sixth From

Location: LOUD Studios – Dance Studio in Milnrow

Garment:  A red dress with a pencil skirt and batik, applique and beading patterns, a white chiffon wrap and a shawl.

Makeup and Hair: As the model is my younger sister I will apply her makeup and style her hair before we meet the photographer for the shoot.

Accessories: I have not yet decided on accessories, I may make a large beaded collar if I have time.

Poses: I will make a mood board including the poses I want my model to include in the shoot.

Camera: The photographer will provide the camera.

Timing plan:

5-15 minutes- I will show the model and the photographer my mood board so that she knows what I want the pictures to look like and the model knows how I want her to look and pose.

15-45 minutes- The photographer will be setting up the studio. I will discuss the lighting and setup with the photographer whilst the model is in the studio so that we can make any adjustments before we start.

45-60 minutes- The photographer will take some test shots whilst the model relaxes and gets used to things. Any final adjustments needed can be made.

60-120 minutes- The shoot will begin and we will get as many different shots and different poses as possible. The shoot will take a while as there are different parts to my garment that will need to be photographed. When we are finished I will get the photos off the photographer straight away so there is no chance of never receiving them or seeing them again.

Hopefully the shoot will go well and myself and the photographer will each have a set of photos for our portfolio. If not it is an experience gained and any mistakes will be learnt from.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment